Copyright 2012 SAMRA, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.
AUSTIN HIGHWAY EVENT CENTER
The new Austin Highway Event Center
has undergone a tremendous change
since our first Jamboree in January 2014.
Below is a list of the many improvements
that have been made and are scheduled
for the future.
Three additional double loading doors have
been added to the rear of the building.
Concrete ramps have been installed at all
loading door locations at the rear of the
building to provide smooth access from the
parking lot into the building.
• The theater that once occupied the center of the hall has been completely removed.
• Steel railings have been installed along the upper level, stairs and ramps.
• The uneven areas in the floor on the upper level have been repaired.
• The concrete walls have been painted and the rear wall has been made to look more attractive.
• New LED light fixtures have been installed.
• 8 new roof mounted A/C units have been installed.
• Snack bar is now open during show days and on setup day.
• Many new electrical outlets were installed.
• New toilet fixtures have been installed.
• Parking lot has been repaired, restriped and many handicap spaces added.
• A new state-of-the-art security and fire alarm system has been installed.
To be completed by our next show:
Two new electronic signs will be installed at the entrance.
As you can see by the
photos, this facility is
transforming into a
wonderful event center
Many venues are
scheduled at this facility.
Visit their website at